Battle of Blogs

Get your Blog Reviewed for FREE - Publish your own Blog Interview - Read More.

In Return, what we expect is a Simple back link to our blog.
Mention it anywhere in your blog post, or even on blog side bar, that's it!
IMP Note: You are not making money with your site or blog? Let me tell you, you can make decent money from your blog. Just which will be according to your site/blog content. Sign up right now, add your blog for approval. And you are done.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pediatric Surgeon's Blog

1. What is the blog all about?
Pediatric Surgeon's Blog

2. What is its URL?
http://cancer-surgery.blogspot.com

3. Your name
Pediatric Surgeon

4. What is your blog called?
Cancer Surgery

5. How old is the blog?
Almost a Year

6. What is the one unique feature of your blog?
I am writing about the surgeries I did along with the pictures. So its pretty informative for medical students and pediatric surgeons.

7. Do you make money from this blog?
A little.

8. What is the main revenue stream for this blog?
Google adsense

9. What are your plans with this blog?
To get more n more information about new surgeries I would be doing.

10. What blogs are your biggest competitors?
Whatever blogs I have seen are made for money kinda blogs in my field. or those are the websites of some medical organization. Saw very few surgeons writing blogs.

11. Do you rank in search engines on first page? If Yes, for what terms?
Yeah, I do, cause most of my traffic is from Search engines like google and msn. Mainly for the medical terms I have used in the blog.

12. Did you promote your blog in past and How do you promote your blog?
Not as such, I just went on writing and it started coming up in search engine eventually.

Earn with your blog

1 Comments:

  • You could try dropping some of the ad's, this would leave more room for actual content.

    just an idea

    simon

    By Blogger Simon Barrett, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home