Battle of Blogs

Get your Blog Reviewed for FREE - Publish your own Blog Interview - Read More.

In Return, what we expect is a Simple back link to our blog.
Mention it anywhere in your blog post, or even on blog side bar, that's it!
IMP Note: You are not making money with your site or blog? Let me tell you, you can make decent money from your blog. Just which will be according to your site/blog content. Sign up right now, add your blog for approval. And you are done.

Monday, May 15, 2006

A place to get my random musings on being Indian, weekly DJ mix podcasts, random observations, and pictures that I like to take

At the age of only 4 months, this blog has already started showing its colors. Its all about musings of a desi (def: Indian staying in US or abroad). Every post is pretty interesting. Check this blog out.


1. Your name
Shakes

2. What is your blog called?
Engine Engine #9

3. How old is the blog?
She is 4 months old.

4. What is the one unique feature of your blog?
My weekly dj mix podcasts which I do based on a different theme every week. Each mix is an hour long and it currently has over 70 subscribers. A small but loyal following.

5. Do you make money from this blog?
Nope, I do it for the love of the game.

6. What is the main revenue stream for this blog?
My day job.

7. What are your plans with this blog?
To continue increasing the daily visitors passed the 100 person mark and to keep having people comment back and forth.

8. What blogs are your biggest competitors?
The only thing that stands in my blogs way is what I can think up in my head.

9. Do you rank in search engines on first page? If Yes, for what terms?
Nope...well until recently I was on the first page if you put "tatti" AND "shakes"... go figure, but it's because I've written some posts about that...

10. Did you promote your blog in past and How do you promote your blog?
I promote mostly through word of mouth I have had my stuff referred to on www.desipundit.com , www.indianpad.com , and got listed in www.kamat.org

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home